Easy way to save with a great rate and e.Statements. Open with just $500!
*Annual percentage yield. See full account disclosures for terms and conditions.
Important Account Disclosures
- Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosures
- Schedule of Fees Personal
- Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions Addendum
- Truth in Savings Disclosure e.Savings
- USA Patriot Act Disclosure
- Consent to Electronic Delivery
If you have any questions, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-802-1212. Customer Service Hours: Mon. - Fri.: 8 am to 7 pm
A solid return on your money, absolute safety and the convenience of online banking. Open one now.
- $500 opening deposit
- Balances of $10,000.00 or more earn 0.15% APY. Balances under $10,000.00 earn base interest rate of 0.10%.
- Interest accrued daily on collected balances and credited quarterly.
- Six free withdrawals per quarter. Then $2.50 per withdrawal beginning with withdrawal seven.
- $500 minimum daily balance required to avoid fee of $15 per quarter.
- To qualify for our e.Savings Account, you must receive your statement electronically.
- Quarterly statements issued. Electronic Funds Transfers, such as Direct Deposits or ATM usage generate monthly statement.
- FDIC insurance up to $250,000 per depositor.
New accounts may be opened online only by individuals (natural persons) who are US citizens. Prospective depositors must be of legal age to apply for a deposit account. Corporate entities and non-profits wanting to open a new account are requested to visit one of our offices. Peoples Bank Rewards Checking account is available only to North Carolina residents.
*All Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) are accurate as of 01-02-2014. Minimum shown required to open and maintain stated APY. Fees could reduce earnings. Rates subject to withdrawal or change without notice at any time after account is opened.
New online e.Savings applications submitted on a non-business day or after 5 pm Eastern Time on a business day will be reviewed the next business day. Accounts will be opened and earn interest once all signed documents have been received and the deposit is posted. Our business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays. See Terms and Conditions and Schedule of Fees for details about e.Savings.Apply Now