All branch locations are operating on a normal schedule Wednesday, December 12th.
Our safe deposit boxes are popular storage places for your valuable business documents and personal items such as birth certificates, passports, social security cards, contracts, stamp and coin collections, jewelry, and rare collectibles. Choose from a variety of sizes and take advantage of discounts and credits available with some of our checking accounts. Availability varies by branch office.
It is recommended that the following items be kept in a safe deposit box:
- A copy of your marriage certificate, birth certificate, social security card, passport, college degree, professional license(s), separation/divorce papers
- A copy of your health information (vaccinations, hospitalization records)
- Any deeds, titles, or title insurance to your home, business or vacation property, automobile
- A videotape/DVD of all valuables in your business and home
- A copy of big-ticket items in your business and home (save receipts)
- A copy of business and home improvement receipts
- Coins, jewelry or other family heirlooms
- A copy of the original stock certificates and U.S. Savings Bonds
- Not FDIC insured
It is recommended that the following items not be placed in a safe deposit box:
- Original will documents
- Food and beverages
- Power of Attorney documents
- Living trust documents
- Other trust documents
For more information on safe deposit boxes, please contact one of our business bankers at 877-802-1212, or visit one of our branch locations. We look forward to working for you.