Secure Online Banking Login
To login, enter your Access ID and Passcode (note that Access IDs and Passcodes are case-sensitive.)
New users select either Personal or Business Application to enroll.
Telephone assistance for online banking is available 24 hours a day at 877-802-1212.
FACT: Your antivirus is not protecting you against bank account fraud.
Antivirus software, any brand, detects only about 25% of the most popular malware currently being emailed to people.
You need advanced fraud protection to protect your online banking life.
IBM Trusteer Rapport is a small piece of software that takes just minutes to download and install. It runs in the background so your computer tasks continue uninterrupted. Once installed, a small Trusteer Rapport icon will appear next to your browser's address bar, changing color to let you know when it's working.
Peoples Bank is providing this valuable software to customers for FREE.
IBM Trusteer Rapport stops financial malware to protect you and your account from fraudulent activity. It creates a secure "tunnel" connection to your bank account program regardless of how good your antivirus application is—or isn't. You should install Trusteer Rapport on every computer you use to access your online bank accounts.Learn more and download IBM Trusteer Rapport now
More tips for keeping your online banking secure
All passcodes must be:
- at least 8 characters long,
- must contain at least 1 numeric, 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter and 1 special character (such as symbols or punctuation), and
- cannot be the same as your Access ID.
Make your passcode even stronger:
- Don't use the same passcode on more than one website
- Don't use regular words
- Sprinkle numbers or punctuation in the middle of a passcode instead of at the beginning or end
- Update your online banking passcode every 90 days