Peoples Bank for Kids
Account Opening Requirements For Minors
Our bank requires all persons who open an account to be more than 18 years old and provide satisfactory proof of identity. We welcome accounts with young people under the age of 18, but we require the accompanying signature and proof of identity of a responsible parent, guardian or similar.
Youth Savings Account
Get kids off to a good start with the Peoples Bank Youth Savings Account and show them how to build a solid financial future.
- Earn interest every day
- Check balances online
- $10 opening deposit with one year to bring the account up to $100
- Peoples Bank will provide a free piggy bank
- No activity fees; unlimited teller visits
When you're ready for a checking account, our Student Checking is created for a student's fast-paced lifestyle.
- $100 opening deposit
- Free online banking and billpay
- Unlimited reimbursement of non-Peoples Bank ATM fees nationwide
- Complimentary initial order of standard checks
- No monthly fees
- Free e-Statements, paper statements are available for $3 per month
- Must be between the ages of 16–24