As COVID-19 continues to impact our daily activity, Peoples Bank will be relaxing our restrictions and reopening branch lobbies on Wednesday, May 20th. Since we closed our lobbies on March 19th, we’ve remained committed to focusing on the health and safety of our employees and customers, and as we reopen our branch lobbies, that commitment remains.
While we are eager to see our customers again, we want to assure you that we’re still going the extra mile to make sure that we’re taking all necessary precautions for the protection of our staff, and you.
- We will be monitoring the number of customers allowed in the office at any given time. If necessary, we will request that customers wait outside or in their vehicle until other customers have left before entering the office.
- Customers who choose to wear protective masks may be asked to remove them briefly for ID purposes.
- We have protective workstation shields in place.
- All employees are equipped with masks and gloves and will be practicing frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
- We will continue to disinfect high touch areas frequently and we are treating our offices regularly with anti-viral treatments.
- Employees who are sick or live in the same household as someone who is sick will continue to notify their manager immediately and will be asked to stay home until they are well.
- We’re incorporating hours specifically designated for our senior and high risk customers so that they can feel confident and safe to complete their banking transactions in the office. These hours may vary by branch, click here to check individual locations.
We are still encouraging customers to utilize digital banking solutions
and to contact the office
before coming in to conduct large transactions or meet with your personal banker. In the event we can prepare documentation beforehand or schedule time to reduce person-to-person contact, we will work with you to accommodate requests and ensure that your transactions can be conducted as safely, quickly, and conveniently as possible for the safety of all parties.
Thank you for your continued patience as we navigate these uncharted circumstances and are all faced with changes in how we manage our normal activity. As always, you have been exceptional and we appreciate you choosing Peoples Bank to serve your financial needs.