While we are eager to see our customers, we want to assure you that we’re going the extra mile to make sure that we’re taking all necessary precautions for the protection of our staff, and you. To ensure the safety and health of our customers and employees, lobby access is restricted at this time. Teller transactions are being handled at drive-thru windows.
If you need to meet with a banker inside a branch lobby, please call ahead to make an appointment. This allows us to prepare for your visit while limiting the number of people in the branch. In addition, we are taking the following precautions:
- We will be monitoring the number of customers allowed in the office at any given time. If necessary, we will request that customers wait outside or in their vehicle until other customers have left before entering the office.
- Customers wearing protective masks may be asked to remove them briefly for ID purposes.
- We have protective workstation shields in place.
- All employees are equipped with masks and gloves and will be practicing frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
- We continue to disinfect high touch areas frequently and we are treating our offices regularly with anti-viral treatments.
- Employees who are sick or live in the same household as someone who is sick will continue to notify their manager immediately and will be asked to stay home until they are well.
We encourage customers to utilize digital banking solutions
and to contact the office
before coming in to conduct large transactions or meet with your personal banker. In the event we can prepare documentation beforehand or schedule time to reduce person-to-person contact, we will work with you to accommodate requests and ensure that your transactions can be conducted as safely, quickly, and conveniently as possible for the safety of all parties.
Thank you for your continued patience as we navigate these unprecedeted times, and are all faced with changes in how we manage our normal activity. As always, you have been exceptional and we appreciate you choosing Peoples Bank to serve your financial needs.