- Convert part of the equity in your home into cash without having to sell your home or pay additional monthly bills.
- If you’re a caregiver to a homeowner who is 62 or older, a reverse mortgage may give you more flexibility to deal with expenses while permitting the homeowner to stay in their home as long as possible.
- You receive money from the lender, and generally don’t have to pay it back for as long as you live in your home.
- The loan is repaid when you die, sell your home, or when your home is no longer your primary residence.
- The proceeds of a reverse mortgage generally are tax-free, and many reverse mortgages have no income restrictions.
Equal Opportunity Lender
Our mortgage lenders are ready to serve all of your home loan needs. Meet them here. If you have immediate questions, call us at 828-464-5620 or toll-free at 877-802-1212, or send us an email at MOR@peoplesbanknc.com.