Redi-Advantage Line of Credit
- Provides overdraft protection for your checking account
- Subject to credit approval
- Interest rate applicable
Transfer from Another Account
- Link another checking or savings account to cover overdrafts by transferring money when an overdraft occurs.
- A nominal fee is assessed for this service.
No Bounce Advantage
- Discretionary overdraft service requiring no action on your part.
- Provides you a safety net up to an automatically assigned overdraft limit.
- You’ll still pay a non-sufficient fund fee (NSF fee) to the bank for each item, but you will avoid the merchant’s returned-check fee and will stay in good standing with the people you do business with.
- Your No Bounce Advantage limit may be available for checks and other transactions made using your checking account number or automatic bill payment and recurring debit card payment*.
- There is no additional cost associated with this protection unless you use it. You will be charged a non-sufficient fund fee of $36 for each overdrawn item created by a traditional paper-based check, a teller withdrawal, an automatic payment (ACH) transaction or a recurring debit card payment*. For example, three paid items in one day will result in $108 in non-sufficient fund fees.
- To help you manage your account, the total fees you have paid for items (both paid and returned) during the current month and for the year-to-date will be reflected on your monthly checking statement.
- You may request that we authorize and pay ATM transfers or withdrawals and everyday debit card* purchases using your limit.
- There’s no fee to opt-in to the protection.
- There’s a $36 non-sufficient fund fee each time we pay a debit card or ATM transaction (up to your No Bounce Advantage limit) when you have insufficient funds available. You’ll incur the fees ONLY if we actually cover the overdraft for you.
- You must keep your account in good standing. That means you make regular deposits and bring your account into a positive balance at least once every 30 days.
Equal Opportunity Lender
*Banking regulations require that customers “opt-in” to this additional coverage before we can cover overdrafts for ATM and debit card transactions.
If you need help with overdraft fees, or have a concern about your account, contact us at 877-802-1212.